2400 West Bradley Avenue
Champaign, IL 61821-1899
(217) 351-2223; Fax # (217) 351-2581
Web Site: http://www.parkland.edu/library
- Library A Week Profile
Type of Library: Academic
- Student Population Served: 10,500
- District 505 Population Served: 218,800
- Volumes: 115,000
- Agency Code: ZPN
- OCLC Code: IAQ
- Situated on 233 acres, Parkland College is a fully accredited community
college with an enrollment of approximately 10,000 credit and non-credit
students each semester. For more than thirty years, Parkland has helped
people of all ages earn career degrees, transfer successfully to four-year
colleges and universities, and enrich their lives through workshops,
adult basic education, and business development offerings. In addition
to Parkland's excellent academic programs, the college also contributes
to the cultural life of Champaign-Urbana, with an art gallery, first-rate
theatre productions, the William M. Staerkel Planetarium, and instrumental
and choral performing groups.
- Director: Anna Maria Watkin, 351-2365; E-Mail: email@example.com
- Secretary: Sarah Whittington, 351-2365, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information Services Librarians:
- Frances Drone-Silvers, 351-2883; E-Mail: email@example.com
- Nancy Jeckel, 373-3839; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sherry Cmiel, 373-3839, E-Mail: email@example.com
- Information Services and Outreach Librarian: Raeann Dossett, 351-2883;
Instruction Librarian: Jane Smith, 351-2410; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Services/Electronic Resources Librarian: Cliff Bishop, 351-2272;
- Access Services Librarian: Jing Shi, 351-2416, E-Mail: email@example.com
Access Services Assistants:
- Frank Blair, 351-2295; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pamela Williams, 351-2472; E-Mail: email@example.com
- Library Technical Assistant/ILL: Nancy Bode, 351-2419, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Technical Assistant/Acquisitions: Rena Moore, 351-2419,
Technical Services Assistants:
Virginia Stout, 351-2419; Email: email@example.com
Gulya Fehr, 351-2419; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library Hours
-Fall and Spring Semesters
Monday, 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- -Summer Semester
- Look for the summer semester hours at http://www.parkland.edu/library.
- -Between Semesters
- Monday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Closed
- Board Meeting
- Every month on the third Wednesday.
- Agency Administrator
- Dr. Thomas Ramage, President