- 112 East Sale Street
P.O. Box 138
- Tuscola, IL 61953
- (217) 253-3812; Fax # (217) 253-4599
Web Site: http://www.tuscola.lib.il.us
- Get Directions
Type of Library: Public/City
- Population Served: 4,448
- Volumes: 16,865
- Agency Code: TUN
- OCLC Code: NM0
- Reciprocal Borrowing Code: 40
- The Tuscola Public Library was built in 1903 through
an Andrew Carnegie grant and the aid of the Tuscola Women's Club. The
library has services for all age groups and carries a wide range of materials,
including audio and video tapes. In November of 1994 the community "Santa House"
was placed in its front yard and is often decorated to correspond
with the current season or holiday. In 1997 the library added a handicapped
accessible entrance along with larger restrooms and an elevator with
service from ground level to the basement and main level of the library.
In June of 1998 the library went through a renovation which included new
carpeting, fresh paint, and evaluation and relocation of the collection.
- Librarian and Children's Programs: Bryan Penne; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library Clerks: Lori Anderson; Debra Davis, E-Mail: email@example.com;
Richard Eiche; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Jackie Hornlein; Barb
- Library Hours
- Monday, 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Board Meeting
- Every month on the third Tuesday at 6:00 p.m.
- President, Board of Directors
- Randy Bergeson