- Box 19 101 E. Market
- Sidell, IL 61876-0019
- (217) 288-9031; Fax # (217) 288-9031
- Get Directions
Type of Library: Public/District
- Population Served: 2,445
- Volumes: 9,389
- Agency Code: SIN
- OCLC Code: NJ0
- Reciprocal Borrowing Code: 37
- The Sidell District Library was organized in 1947 by the Sidell Women's
Club. The district served a rural population in southern Vermilion County
and a section of northern Edgar County. As of April 20, 1993 a referendum
was passed adding the remaining unserved areas of Carroll, Jamaica and
Sidell Townships. The library offers a full range of services including
audiovisual, large print, interlibrary loan, home delivery, and programming
for the area's youth.
- Librarian: Mary Lue Tate, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Librarians: Cindy Brown, E-Mail: email@example.com
- Library Hours
- Monday, 9:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m., 12:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, CLOSED
- Wednesday, 9:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m., 12:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m., 12:30 p.m. - 5:00
- Friday, CLOSED
- Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m., 12:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Board Meeting
- Every three months
- President, Board of Directors
- Barbara J. Knott