- 201 North State Street
- Monticello, IL 61856
- (217) 762-4676; Fax # (217) 762-2021
- Web Site: http://monticellolibrary.org
- Library A Week Profile
Type of Library: Public/Township
- Population Served: 5,604
- Volumes: 34,000
- Agency Code: MON
- OCLC Code: CDO
- Reciprocal Borrowing Code: 24
- The Allerton Public Library, founded in 1897, is a Township Library located
in the Township Community Building, which used to be an opera house. The
library was first located across the hall from its present location. The
library celebrated its 100th birthday in 1997.
- Library Director: Lisa Winters; E-Mail: email@example.com
- Circulation Services: Lorrie Taylor
- Technical Services: Lynn Richardson
- Children's Services: Kristen Lawson; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clerk: Dale Graves
Clerk: Debbie Lust-Gentille
Clerk: Kathy Pfiester
Clerk: Alicia Winder
- Library Hours
- Monday, 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Board Meeting
- Every month on the first Wednesday at 4:00 p.m.
- President, Board of Directors
- Susan Gortner