- 612 Archer Avenue
- Marshall, IL 62441
- (217) 826-2535; Fax # (217) 826-5529
- Web Site: http://www.marshallillibrary.com
- Library A Week Profile
Type of Library: Public/City
- Population Served: 3,771
- Volumes: 28,000
- Agency Code: MLN
- OCLC Code: LX1
- Reciprocal Borrowing Code: 20
- In its fourth location since 1916, Marshall public Library
now resides in two beautifully renovated buildings in downtown
Marshall. The library offers a tastefully furnished reading area,
a children's area complete with Secret Garden and box car replica, a versital
public meeting room, handsome custom built circulation desk and cabinetry,
plus the latest technology in computers, scanner, digital microfilm
reader/printer, word processors, and a wide variety of print and non-print
materials. A summer reading program, computer classes, free tax assistance,
and a variety of children's and adult programs are offered year-round.
Marshall Public Library also provides complete services to Marshall
Area Public Library District.
- Director/Business Manager: Nancy Claypool; E-Mail: email@example.com
- Librarian: Alissa Tipton; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library Hours
- Monday, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Board Meeting
- Every month on the second Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
- President, Board of Directors
- Janet Hasten