||WILLOW BRANCH TOWNSHIP LIBRARY
- Box 39, 330 N. Eldon
- Cisco, IL 61830
- (217) 669-2312; Fax # (217) 669-2312
- Type of Library: Public/Township
- Population Served: 732
- Volumes: 5,877
- Agency Code: CON
- OCLC Code: MW1
- Reciprocal Borrowing Code: 08
- The Willow Branch Township Library was opened in 1918 by the Cisco Women's
Club when Mr. Robert Allerton made a grant to assist in collecting a nucleus
for the library. The first books collected were housed in Shaff's Drug
Store. The library became tax-supported in 1920 and was reorganized with
directors. The library has relocated several times and in April of 1995
moved to the former Cisco School where library volunteers had been remodeling
for four months. The new quarters more than doubled the square footage
and storage. The library now has 2,304 square feet for the public, as well
as storage rooms. The library now rents from the non-profit organization
CAED, which has turned the school building into a community center.
- Library Director: Joy Rathe;
Librarian: Linda Hammond; E-Mail: LKH1944@prairieinet.net
Librarian: Joy Eblin; E-Mail: email@example.com
Librarian: Charlene Brown; E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Children's Librarian: Heather Barrett
- Library Hours
- Monday, 1:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 1:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, CLOSED
- Friday, 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Board Meeting
- Every month on the second Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- President, Board of Directors
- Troy Cary