||CENTRAL CITIZENS' LIBRARY DISTRICT
- 1134 E. 3100 North Rd., Suite C
- Clifton, IL 60927-7070
- (815) 694-2800; Fax # (815) 694-3200
Web Site: http://www.ccld.org
Library A Week Profile
- Get Directions
Type of Library: Public
- Population Served: 5,057
- Volumes: 30,000
- Agency Code: JFN
- OCLC Code: CZX
- Reciprocal Borrowing Code: 51
- During 1994-1995 citizens within a portion of Central Community Unit
School District #4, in cooperation with Lincoln Trail Libraries System,
were part of an Illinois State Library regional demonstration grant project
for a combined school and public library. Residents of this potential library
district voted in November 1995 in favor of establishing the Central Citizens'
Library District, and the new public library's first tax levy was established
in 1996. Central CUSD #4 and Central Citizens' Library District have entered
into an intergovernmental agreement that provides for jointly-supported
information services and space.
- Librarian: Connie Hitchens; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Librarian: Pam Hanson; E-Mail: email@example.com
Assistant Librarian: Sharon Kreider; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Librarian: Kerry Weaver; E-Mail: email@example.com
- Library Hours
- School Year
- Monday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, Closed
- Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Board Meeting
- Every month on the second Thursday at 7:00 p.m.
- President, Board of Directors
- Sharron Kreider
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org